Xchanges Gallery currently has exhibitions scheduled through June 2013.
Artists, curators, and performers from Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands are invited to submit proposals for Xchanges’ next Gallery season. Xchanges programming supports visual art mediums with a particular interest in exhibiting a diversity of artists and art practices at the early stages of their career and those who have taken a new departure with their work. For more information and for a Gallery floor plan, please visit our website.
Submissions should include the following:
- Cover letter (including artist’s information: name, e-mail address, tele/cell phone number and mailing address);
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages);
- Artist’s Statement (maximum 1 page);
- Exhibition/Performance Proposal (maximum 1 page including any special requirements);
- Artist’s Bio (one paragraph);
- 15 images or audio/visual performances (JPEGS on CD, 300 dpi);
- Image list detailing title, dimensions, medium, and year of work.
The gallery committee will review all proposals submitted, however, additional material will not be reviewed. The preferred method to respond to juried proposals is via email. Xchanges Gallery offers a small honorarium per exhibition.
Please send submissions via regular mail to:Xchanges Gallery
Attn: Rachel Hellner, Gallery Coordinator
2333 Government Street, suite 6E
Victoria BC Canada
V8T 4P4 Any inquiries may be made to our Gallery Coordinator.
No e-mail submissions will be accepted.
Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.
Xchanges gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Capital Regional District.