Tuesday, September 30, 2014

World Animal Day - Elephant Earth Events at Dales Gallery

 
Elephant Enigma by Dag Goering
G E T   I N S P I R E D
Life-size photo collages, installations and artefacts show the 
beauty and magnificence of these amazing creatures.

G E T   I N V O L V E D
Help save elephants: join Friends of Elephant 
Earth (FrEE), sign petitions, make a donation.


Panel Discussion - Oct. 5th,  4 - 6 pm

100 Miles for Elephants Trek

G O   T H E   D I S T A N C E
Would you go the extra mile for a cause you believe in? 
Team members of Hidden Places fundraising  
treks tell stories of their adventures in Africa. 
Limited seating. Dales Gallery - Call to register: (250) 995-3003

G E T   I N S P I R E D    -    G E T   I N V O L V E D     -    G O   T H E   D I S T A N C E 

Opening Night : Oct. 4, 2014 at 4pm 
Exhibition Oct. 4 to 21, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment