Tuesday, March 11, 2014


 Xchanges' 2014 Artist Talk series

Tanta DeStaffany Pennington
will talk about her exhibition

"Emotionally Driven"
Saturday March 15th, 2pm





"The EMOTIONALLY DRIVEN series is initiated through the gathering of ordinary objects. As I create these intimate relief paintings and companion Haikus I have a sharp awareness of how complicated and uncertain life can be. While I might be startled and unsettled by the unexpected feelings reveled this process of puzzle solving has become my blueprint for navigating the nebulous territory hovering between the known and the unknown of my life." Tanta DeStaffany Pennington

Xchanges Artists' Gallery and Studios
2333 Government Street, Suite 6E
Victoria, BC V8T 4P4

Free Admission


Exhibition continues through Sunday March 30th
Sat/Sun 12-4pm
or by appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment