Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ed Kennedy and Angela Bone at La Petite Gallery



Ed Kennedy and Angela Bone team up to present a show and sale of
contemporary stained glass and fused glass at La Petite Gallerie, 1850 Oak Bay Avenue, August 23 thru August 31. 




Also available will be photographs by Angela, dichroic glass jewellery by Ed, and paintings by the Group of Three. 
 You may have seen some of Ed's stained glass faces in the windows of that little house on Johnson Street. 




Here is what Ed says about his art:  "One evening many years ago,while playing a board game with my neighbours, I was given a task of making a wish.The wish that I heard myself making was, 'I wish I had more wonder in my life.'The wish was magic.Since that time,my life has become wonder full." 



The show will be opening Friday,August 23 from 7 to 9 pm,with regular hours between 11 am and 6 pm, Sunday August 24 thru Saturday August 31, 2013. 



Website:  www.nowstudios.ca   
Contact phone:  250-595-5883








No comments:

Post a Comment