Thursday, December 1, 2011

Linny D. Vine – December 2011 – Artist of The Month

'Summer Evening-Fulford Harbour', 24 x 24, acrylic on canvas, Linny D. Vine
" Summer Evening - Fulford Harbour "
 
When I paint I bring my interpretation of this beauty to the canvas. Whether I paint with oils or acrylics in studio or en plein air, rather than doing any preliminary sketches, I take brush in hand and enjoy the freedom of spontaneously capturing my impressions of the light, color and feel of life. I love the magic that happens as imagination and inspiration dance together while I paint.

I'm intrigued with the unusual in the usual, the individual personality that I see in a tree, flower, building, boat, person, car, animal or cloud. I encourage these personalities to come alive in paintings of our rural, urban, and natural world. My paintings celebrate life with all of it's wonderful imperfections and character. 
 

Life is good in Linnyland.



I treasure the compliments that I receive from my Art Collectors;

"Your paintings make me feel happy ... and I want to live in them!" I'm thrilled that my inspiration, the joy that I feel for our world's beauty, is felt through my paintings. To me, the visual world is a beautiful combination of colors, shapes and light swirling together in rhythmic patterns.


www.linnydvine.com


'Snowy Light', 20 x 10, oil on canvas, Linny D. Vine
" Snowy Light "

No comments:

Post a Comment